We are excited to announce a new guide coming out soon called Product Sourcing 101. The guide will offer product sourcing information broken down into five distinct categories of buyers. What exactly does that mean? Glad you asked….
- Product Sourcing 101 will offer wholesale sources for the following types of buyers, sectioned off according to each resell channel:
- Amazon FBA Sellers – Here the emphasis will be on closeout wholesalers where new goods can be found at low, liquidation pricing.
- eBay Sellers – Auction sellers know that name brands sell the best. This section will focus on wholesalers who can deliver well-known name branded inventory.
- Craigslist & Facebook Sellers – Quickly catching on, sellers using these two platforms tend to haggle on pricing with buyers. Because of this, inventory must be purchased at really low pricing.
- Flea Market Sellers – This section of the guide will focus on wholesalers who can supply lower price point staple items, along with impulse novelty merchandise.
- Bricks & Mortar Sellers – Sellers operating a store need to locate wholesalers who not only offer great pricing, but also maintain a large inventory for reorders.
Obviously, some wholesale suppliers will cater to various types of resellers and will be listed in multiple categories listed above, but gone are the days of digging through endless wholesale lists looking for a specific type of supplier.
New For 2020: 18 years of liquidation pallet and truckload buying experience... I'm revealing everything I know about the industry within the 200+ page Luqidators Guide
Product Sourcing 101 will also feature expert advice and commentary from actual resellers, within each category above, offering insight into inventory acquisition and supplier relationship building.
Would you like a FREE copy of Product Sourcing 101? We would love to give one to you if you’re willing to help us with this project. We are looking for existing sellers from each of the following five categories: Amazon FBA, eBay, Craigslist/Facebook, Flea market Sellers, and Bricks & Mortar sellers. Is this you? If so, we would like to ask you a few questions.
If you’re interested in a FREE copy of Product Sourcing 101, and you are willing to answer a few questions via email, please visit this page. Submitted answers and insight might be published within our new guide, and if we do use your information, a FREE copy of our new guide will be sent your way!