One of the third party logistics companies listed within our course, The Liquidators Guide, just announced a new retailer they are liquidating stock from; have your heard of the Home Depot? Just like Lowes or Orchard Supply hardware, the Home Depot is a large big box home improvement retailer with 2,200 locations here within the US (according to the corporate website). This third party liquidator has listing currently for multiple pallet lots consisting of:
- Home Products – small appliances and other items for the home. Mostly out of box humidifiers, box fans, BBQ’s that either didn’t work for purchased need or potentially damaged/not working properly.
- Plumbing and Electrical – bathroom items and electrical supplies that have been purchased and returned usually due to incorrect model/size purchased for need.
- Hardware – power tools, hand tools, and seasonal power equipment and lawn and garden furniture. Often items in this category are missing pieces.
- Lighting – indoor and outdoor lighting; potentially damaged glass globes and/or missing hardware
- Appliances – big box products exhibiting scratch and dent issues up to non-functional. This category will often contain built-in appliance models that may have been installed and removed for various reasons.
I have no experience with Home Depot customer returns, but I would venture to say the loads are probably very similar to other home improvement retailers. I do have extensive experience with loads from Orchard Supply hardware, which is owned by Sears.
Home improvement pallets and truckloads are filled with items, in my experience, that carry a high resell value for eBay and flea market sellers. Pricing tends to be a very low percentage of original retail value. Our Liquidators Guide will direct you to contact information for Home Depot customer return pallets and truckloads.
Looking For Direct wholesale Liquidation Sources? br> Our revised and updated 2014 Liquidators Guide chronicles 12 years of wholesale product sourcing experience and includes my personal black book of direct source contacts! As an industry expert, I'll share success, as well as the mistakes I've made within the wholesale liquidation industry. If you are thinking about buying from a wholesale liquidator, broker, or direct....you need to check out The Liquidators Guide.
Liquidation Lots & Pallets - New to wholesale liquidation merchandise? For small "bite size" lots to get you started, visit Via Trading for more details. Use NVM10 in cart for 10% discount.
Get in on the wholesale action - Auctions Closing Today at Liquidation.com