The single most important factor in wholesale closeouts is trust. If you are buying an overstock...Read More
Sourcing Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
My name is Rob Cyr, and I've been buying and reselling wholesale liquidation merchandise for several years. With my product sourcing experience, I have operated several profitable retail businesses. Within the wholesale industry, I am considered an expert consultant helping others locate, purchase, and profit from excess, closeout, returned, and salvage merchandise.
My articles and commentary can be found on sites such as TopTenWholsale.com, WhoelsaleU.com, WholesaleEz.com, and the Fox Small Business network.
Please enjoy my blog, Liquidators Guide, as I answer questions about wholesale product sourcing. Feel free to ask a question, I love to share my knowledge!
What they're saying....
“Robert shows you how to find liquidated goods direct from manufacturers without going through a liquidation company so you can buy goods at the same prices the liquidators pay. But the best part about The Liquidator’s Guide is that Robert shows you how to buy goods without getting screwed over by an unscrupulous seller -and believe me there are plenty of them out there.” Skip McGrath – eBay and Amazon selling coach
"I was able to read your guide over the weekend and was able to glean a few things off of what you wrote (the search function to look for online manifests is GENIOUS)." Brandi C.
So far sourcing FBA products for Amazon meant putting in the grunt work of searching place after...Read More
With the warm weather around the corner, families are starting to look for something to do on the...Read More
Purchasing liquidation merchandise from nationwide big-box retailers allows small and mid-size...Read More
I have exciting news for our clothing sellers….we have a new supplier source for Victoria’s Secret wholesale clothing, including wholesale lots of Pink apparel items! Bravo, it’s time to get excited! We get a lot of...Read More
Best Selling Guide
The Liquidators Guide is filled with product sourcing techniques! With the guide you'll get FREE access to our password protected product sourcing website filled with audio and video lessons to further help locate bulk liquidation merchandise...take a listen:
- How to Avoid Risk When Buying Closeouts
- Attending Your First Wholesale Trade Show
- Latest Wholesale Deals 11-15-2015
- Latest Wholesale Deals 11-13-2015
- Latest Wholesale Deals 10-22-2015
- Via Trading’s Newest Auction Updates
- Product Sourcing Question
- eBay Turns 20
- Sourcing Through A Designer Apparel Jobber
- What are disadvantages to using Amazon FBA?
- Latest Wholesale Deals 09-05-2015
- Should You Consider Selling Using FBA?
- Casting Your Net Farther
- Latest Wholesale Deals 08-29-2015
- Latest Wholesale Deals 08-20-2015
- Product Sourcing Techniques Work Worldwide
- Which Business Model Should I Choose?
- Product Sourcing Email Templates
- Fastest Selling Shelf Pull Merchandise
- Latest Wholesale Deals 08-10-2015
- Move Over Pallet, Make Way For Carton Lots
- Latest Wholesale Deals – 07-24-2015
- Jon Questions Liability Insurance
- Latest Wholesale Deals 07-16-2015
- BoxFox – Sourcing Amazon FBA Merchandise Just Got Easier
- Latest Wholesale Deals 07-12-2015
- Recent Purchase Wet Seal Bathing Suits
- Latest Wholesale Deals 06-26-2015
- Latest Wholesale Deals 06-17-2015
- Hunting For Profitable Liquidations
- How To Succeed Within The Secondary Market
- Selling Customer Return Electronics on eBay
- Customer Return Tool Loads
- Question – Locating Specific Liquidation Inventory
- eBay Seller Looks To The Liquidation Industry
- Customer Returned Electronics – Can You Fix Broken Items?
- Before Buying Customer Returns and Shelf Pull Merchandise
- Customer Returns – Home Depot – Lowes – Orchard Supply Hardware
- Use Your Tax Refund To Buy Liquidation Merchandise
- Buy Customer Returns or Shelf Pull Clothing?